Friday, October 8, 2010

Update

Hello everyone,

I figured it was time to update...LOL. I didn't realize it had been so long.
So we got moved into the shop...we had space, not tons but enough to really enjoy working there. But...one thing after another happened, and one of those things is we found out we cannot heat it..this year!!! Well in the mountains of PA, there is no way this is a place to be without heat. Plus, the roof sprang a leak!!! So now the electricity needs to be turned off, we never did get water, and my poor cousin walks around with circles under his eyes trying to keep up.
So while the weather was nice, we decided it was time to evacuate!!!
So the last 2 days, we have moved and moved. Dang I didn't realize how much I had moved into that place since July!!! We probably have another couple days, but by Monday should be out of there and totally set up here, back where we started.

We have rearranged, so it is more efficient and I think once we get going again on Monday we will all be quite happy with the arrangement.

So for any of you who have orders, not to worry, I didn't forget, just have been running around pretty crazy trying to get everything done before it rains again and they have to turn off the electricity to avoid a fire, which was a major concern for me too.

I promise to try to keep up with more often, and please never hesitate to drop a line and email me at dreamworldminerals@gmail.com.

Ellie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellie,
    I wonder how you are doing and how the store is doing too?

    ReplyDelete