Saturday, July 13, 2013

Delayed Opening

Time has passed so much faster then I ever expected. And as we closer to the opening date, the more I realize that I'm just not ready. I am working 8 to 12 sometimes 16 hours in a day in order to get things done so that shipping is fast.

I want to make sure that the turn around time is 24 to 48 hours at the most, but in order to do that everything has to be ready at all times, and at the present time I just don't feel that I can offer what I planned on.

So another small delay. We will definitely be ready by August 1st, so keep track of the site to see what the details of the sale will be. I will post them early enough so that everyone can plan on what they would like to order and be aware of the sale that's coming.

You will also find that we are having a sales more frequently then before. They will come along weekly. Each sale will be different, so again, keep watch of the site frequently at the Ghost Society!

No comments:

Post a Comment