Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DreamWorld Site

Hello, 

The DreamWorld site is coming along! It has been more of a job then I would have ever suspected when I started working on it, but when I am finished I hope it will make shopping easier then ever before on my site. 

As I was going through the shadow worlds I decided that the best thing I could do was redo them, and bring them back when I reopen. I realize that it is a lot of work, but in the end, it is what is best for me, DW, and all of you as customers. It gives a wide variety of shadows, cheek colors, and even more lippies to choose from. 

When I reopen, Gargoyle Alley will be up to snuff along with everything else. And as I redo all the shadows, they will be reformulated for better adhesion and better color, along with checking out which ones are so close in color that some may disappear permanently. So if something disappears that may be the main reason for it.

I will not be reopening until spring or early summer as we have to wait for the snow to go away and the weather to warm up then we will be moving into our new warehouse!! Which I am very excited about. It will give us the space we need to keep all the products made up and ready to ship. Along with giving my workers room to breathe without being on top of each other.

I won't ramble on, which I am very good at, lol, so I will stop now, but if anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment