Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Cheek Colors

Hi all,

I thought it would be fun to introduce some of the new cheek colors that will be available when I reopen!

These are bright and fun for the Magical Garden collection of cheek colors...

Yes I know it's a little early, since it's not summer and the grand opening, but still thought would throw them out there! More to come!

 First up is Breathless. A lot like Hex Hall, but in a matte form and without any carmine! So totally vegan!

 Next is Clandestine. Actually Brighter in person, a pretty pinkish color with shimmer and glow!
 Next is Coventry, which is a bright pink, but on the cool side. Definitely has shimmer, but fun to wear!



 The last in the is group so far is Maiden! A warmer bright pink coral in color, it is shimmery, but has intense color so a little goes a long way!


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous colors!! I am blown away. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nance,

    Keep watching I will be introducing new colors and going over some of the older ones before I open!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete